- Our courses for adults, children and teenagers are carried out via email and all you need is internet access.
- You do not have to be online at any particular time or day.
- Having enrolled on the course, the student will gain access to the first set of course materials on the start date.
- An experienced tutor and writer will coach the student throughout the course with weekly writing tasks and assignments.
- The student completes the assignment(s) by the agreed time (usually one week) and receives detailed, written feedback. They will then gain access to the next module.
- The process repeats.
- Tasks may be writing exercises, or they may be based directly on the student’s work, for example, suggestions as to how to rework a passage.
You’ll receive feedback from your tutor once a week.
If you need to take a course break, please contact us by email prior to signing up to a course to check if a holiday break is available on your chosen course.
Our beginners creative writing course is suitable for complete beginners and no writing experience is required.
In the event that you book an online course for adults and are unable to complete the course within the intended time period, please contact your course instructor to receive outstanding course modules and to discuss a suitable time to complete them.
There will be writing exercises or suggestions to work on every week. The amount of time required to complete the tasks varies greatly from student to student. Many of our students do work full-time and our courses are tailored accordingly.
Payment can be made online or by bank transfer.
If you are paying online, we accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Visa debit or Visa credit cards may be used. To pay online, just visit the relevant course page and click the ‘Check out Securely’ button at the end of the page.
If you’d like to pay by bank transfer or bank lodgement, please email us at email@example.com for our bank account details.